Welcome to the
Melanoma Education Foundation Websites
We have two websites.
This website (melanomaeducation.net) is for health educators and has streaming videos and other resources to educate middle and high school students about melanoma in a single class period.
Our other website (skincheck.org) is for the general public and has comprehensive, user-friendly information about:
- Early self-detection and prevention of melanoma.
- Who we are and what we do.
- Contributing and getting involved.
If you would like to stay on this website, click
Health and Wellness Teachers:
Scroll down and watch our 3-min video that expains why our melanoma lessons are so important for teens
Log in and Registration are no longer required.
Student and teacher videos can be accessed directly by using the links below and entering your school email address.
Checkout our Resources page, where you can view or download the following:
- Single-period and half-period lesson plans.
- “See Spot” single page homework assignment that students actually like.
- Slides from Teacher Video.
- Supplemental single-page documents that include Dangers of Tanning Beds, How to Check Your Skin, and What to do if you find a suspicious mole.